What's inside the box:
1. Hacienda Lopez de Haro Rioja Crianza by Bodega Classica 2015 (12 bottles 750ml)
- The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin: tart red berried fruit, laced with tobacco and dried herbs on the dry, crisp finish. This is a superb classical Rioja Crianza and a stunning value.
- 96 points / Gold Medal - Vino Sub 30 2018
2. Hacienda Lopez de Haro Rioja Blanco by Bodega Classica 2017 (12 bottles 750ml)
- 100% Viura from 50-80 year-old vines near San Vicente de la Sonsierra in Rioja Alta and aged for 2 months in French oak barrels. White fruit and flowers on the nose, following through on the palate with riper fruit, good stucture, freshness and complexity. Long, pleasant finish. This wine is a steal!
- 90 points - Verema, April 2018
- Best Buy - Peñín Guide 2019
3. Brut and Bun with Hazelnut & Dark Chocolate Piedmont I.G.P. by Three-Michelin-star chef Enrico Crippa + Two Assorted Mixed Flavour Bags: Dark & Milk Chocolate Piedmont by Three-Michelin-star chef Enrico Crippa
- These chocolates are called Brutti ma Buoni, which literally means “Ugly but Good”. As you can see, they don’t look pretty and refined and their shape is somewhat irregular, but they do taste incrediblty good indeed. Handmade and imported From Piedmont, Italy, with Hazelnut Piedmont PGI and Extra Dark Chocolate. The ultimate in flavour. Your tastebuds will be very happy.